Big Data Text Analysis
Mozdeh can import data as long from any source as long as it is in a standard plain text format or one of the other pre-defined formats.
To import data, start Mozdeh, enter a project name and then click Import Data (instead of New Project). You will then be asked a series of questions about your data. This page describes the general import instructions. For general texts, your data must be in one or more files as follows:
1) Plain text, tab delimited format.
2) The first line must contain the names of the columns.
3) One column must contain text data.
4) One column must contain the date in standard format, such as: 2010-12-01 or Mon Apr 04 20:13:22 +0000 2016
5) One column must contain a text label for the data, such as a topic. These can be the same for all or some of the texts.
If your data is in a different format, it may be possible to load it into Excel and then choose Save As and then Text (tab delimited) as the format.
If your time is in a different format, it may be possible to load it into Excel and then make a new column with the first date format above using the formula below, hwere A2 is the Excel location of the original date.